Author Topic: How to Target Keywords Without Making a Whole New Web Page #FreeSEOTips  (Read 178 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
How to Target Keywords Without Making a Whole New Web Page by Rick “The Automation Man” Kirkham of Custom5DollarWebsites #FreeSEOTips #FreeAutomationTips

I’ve been getting a lot of local custom web design business here in Honolulu Hawaii. Even local businesses here on Oahu that already have a website are seeing the advantage of a website pointing to their own website which constantly adds on topic content for local search engine optimization (local SEO) as well as offering multiple income streams to increase profits passively without taking more time out of the busy business persons day.

This Created a Need to Market More to Honolulu Businesses

However, if you’ve ever done multiple web pages with basically the same content and just tweaking keyword phrases to help get near the top of the search engines for those keyword phrases, you know what a pain it can be to update each page separately whenever you make changes. You might change payment services. You may decide a  word or a phrase could increase your sales but, then you have to do the same thing on the next page as well wow keeping the keywords at your tweaked.

The Automation Man To His Own Rescue

Let me say if you don't know any website code which is called HTML, you're really doing yourself a disservice. If you depend completely on menus and a graphic user interface to decide what you can do with a website you are losing money for what you've invested in a website. Hire someone like me and in the meantime start learning HTML and what goes on behind a website.

So Here's What I Did To Mirror The Website

I did something here most coders don't do which is I showed you the entire code that I use to make my web page. Now I didn’t feel comfortable using my real variable names or real links, but you’ll get the idea.

http://onlineofflinepromotions.com/index.php/topic,75.msg82.html#.PleaseCopyFromThisLinkUpToShareWithSocialGroups
Please Copy From This Link Up To Share With Social Groups

Code: [Select]

<?php 

function get_string_between($string$start$end){

$string ' ' $string;

$ini strpos($string$start);
    if (
$ini == 0) return '';

$ini += strlen($start);

$len strpos($string$end$ini) - $ini;
    return 
substr($string$ini$len);
}

function 
file_get_contents_curl($url) {

$ch curl_init();

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_AUTOREFERERTRUE);

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_HEADER0);

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER1);

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_URL$url);

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATIONTRUE);       

$data curl_exec($ch);

curl_close($ch);

return 
$data;
}

/////////////// VARIABLES TO CHANGE

$yourvar1='More keywords';

$yourvar2='yourwebpage ';

$yourvar3='yournewwebpagename';

///////////////INCLUDE FILES AND VARIABLES CONSTANTS

$yourvar4=file_get_contents_curl('yourmainwebpage');

$yourvar7=get_string_between($yourvar4'</script>''</body>');

$yourvar8str_replace(array("\n""\r"), ' '$yourvar7);

$yourvar4=str_replace($yourvar7$yourvar8$yourvar4);

$yourvar5=get_string_between($yourvar4'<title>''</title>');

$yourvar6=$yourvar5.$yourvar1;

$yourvar4=str_replace($yourvar5$yourvar6$yourvar4);

$yourvar4=str_replace($yourvar2$yourvar3$yourvar4);

echo 
$yourvar4

?>

The main functions I used was to get a string, which is a series of alphanumeric characters, between two other strings. I also used a curl function to grab the entire main web page.

I then used the string replace PHP command to add the keywords to the new web page.

I had a little trouble with the repeated title as the Word Doc I converted left a carriage return. So I used the string replace feature to remove the carriage return. It worked but, If you look at http://Custom5DollarWebsites.com you’ll note the little slide-in to get Twitter followers. That got broken by removing carriage returns. So, I only removed carriage returns between the end of the script tag and the end of the body tag.

That Did The Trick!

Now whatever changes I make to the main page for Custom5DollarWebsites.com are reflected in the local keyworded version of my web page to attract more local business. The great thing is I can have multiple web pages stressing different keyword phrases and any changes I make to the main web page will be mirrored on any web pages with this code!

Contact Me if You Have Questions

Or would like to hire The Automation Man to automate anything for you.

Rick

J. Richard Kirkham B.Sc.
ComputerHelp808@gmail.com
Donations https://www.paypal.me/inhomecomputerhelp

« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 11:02:41 PM by admin »

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 435
  • Latest: GoromB
Stats
  • Total Posts: 76
  • Total Topics: 75