Author Topic: Highlights of The $5.00 Multi-Income Stream Website #Custom5DollarWebsites  (Read 1018 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Highlights of The $5.00 Multi-Income Stream Website #Custom5DollarWebsites

Domain (website address) is included!

The Following Unique Features Are Found on Both The Main Web Page (if you choose to have them on it) and The Generated Web Pages

Social media buttons for simple social promotions and marketing

Automated on-topic content which can also go along the side of your main page

Automatically generated web pages with on-topic content

Index of generated articles WITH keyword phrase added to the titles to help increase search engine ranking

Automatically generated RSS feed for automatic promotions to social media

Slide in feature available at no charge to increase your following or subscriber list

Double opening link to articles opening your primary product or service first

Room on top for an additional offer in banner form

Of ALL The Features of Your Custom $5.00 Per Month Website These Two Are The Most Important

Code: [Select]
Highlights of The $5.00 Multi-Income Stream Website #Custom5DollarWebsites

Domain (website address) is included!

The Following Unique Features Are Found on Both The Main Web Page (if you choose to have them on it) and The Generated Web Pages

Social media buttons for simple social promotions and marketing

Automated on-topic content which can also go along the side of your main page

Automatically generated web pages with on-topic content

Index of generated articles WITH keyword phrase added to the titles to help increase search engine ranking

Automatically generated RSS feed for automatic promotions to social media

Slide in feature available at no charge to increase your following or subscriber list

Double opening link to articles opening your primary product or service first

Room on top for an additional offer in banner form

Of ALL The Features of Your Custom $5.00 Per Month Website These Two Are The Most Important

http://onlineofflinepromotions.com/index.php/topic,56.msg63.html#.PleaseCopyFromTheLinkUpToShareWithSocialGroups
Please Copy From The Link Up To Share With Social Groups

Your Own Domain Name (Website Address)

I’ve seen a lot of large companies change names which had a direct affect on network marketers who had not invested in their own business by getting their own website as a presell. Months or even years of marketing down the drain. A cloned site will also never show up in the search engines such as Google or Bing.

Affiliate marketers have similar challenges to network marketers. There are a few who believe they can make money by posting their affiliate link leading directly to the vendor’s web page. This is the same thing as clocking in for work every day except the chances of getting paid are very limited since 1000 other people are promoting exactly the same link in almost exactly the same places. I state it’s like clocking in without getting paid because you never build a following simply by posting affiliate links.

It’s a lot easier to resell a previous customer than to get a new customer. Without building a following or email list you’re limiting your chances of future sales.

Two Web Page Open Link

The on-topic articles give you content to create stickiness for visitors and help to increase your search engine ranking, but they don’t pay bills or put bread on the table. When visitors click an article link on the generated article page your primary product or service page opens first, then in a tab to the left the selected article opens, thus giving your visitor one more chance to get your product or service.

Two Examples of a Custom $5.00 Per Month Multi-Income Stream Website

With a main sales page

With a list of on-topic auto generated article links

Naturally I Did www.Custom5DollarWebsites.com with The Same Format

What kind of confidence would I have if I didn’t make my primary website for this service the same format?!

So Click Here to Order Your Custom $5.00 Per Month Website WITH a Domain While I Have NO Setup Fee!

Rick

J. Richard Kirkham B.Sc.
ComputerHelp808@gmail.com

« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 07:13:59 PM by admin »

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 435
  • Latest: GoromB
Stats
  • Total Posts: 76
  • Total Topics: 75
  • Online Today: 56